History of Heyside Parish Hall
Heyside Parish Hall opened in 1868 as Eid Institute - providing use for the Village School, Sunday School and Worship Centre. This continued until the Church was built and later on, Blackshaw Lane school was built in 1895.
Today the Parish hall is a focal point for the local community being used each day and most evenings for both Church based and Community based groups to meet.
Please use the link to the left to enquire about hiring the hall on a regular or individual basis.